The Boise VA provides exceptional hearing care to our local Veterans. For those that need hearing aids, only high-end technology is provided, and the VA will take the time to give individual attention to every single Veteran in need of hearing care. The direct number is (208) 422-1111 for the Audiology department.
If you live far from the VA or have long wait times you may qualify for optional private care:
Veterans Community Care program is now availiable. The Patient-Centered Community Care (PC3) is the network of community providers that provides Veterans access to healthcare.
If you are a Veteran that would like to receive Audiology care privately you need to meet one of the two following criteria
- The VA cannot schedule you within 28 days
- If the VA is located more than 60 minutes away from your home (this criterion may change)
To schedule an appointment with the VA audiology department or inquire for a referral to be seen privately, please call the Boise VA Audiology department (208) 422-1111.
The Walla Walla VA Audiology department number is (509) 525-5200 ext 26163
We love working with our Veterans for their hearing care needs but there are a few things that you need to consider.
- To have an appointment with an audiologist, current prior authorization is required.
- We cannot guarantee immediate, same-day service.
- If you ever have issues with your hearing aids or if loss/damage occurs, you may be completely covered by the VA.